Banner

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thanks again!





Thanks again to my golf teammates Billy Brock, Tres Hall III and Joe Terembes for coming out to play in the MLC Golf Tournament. I very much enjoyed our time in Iowa. We were fortunate enough to shoot 16 under par and win the tournament. I hope we can all make it back next year to defend our title.

I would also like to say I enjoyed meeting many new friends at the MLC event. I had a great time getting to know many new people from the midwest. I hope everyone has safe travels home and good luck at the upcoming midwest state fairs. I look forward to seeing everyone again very soon as I travel with Matt Lautner Cattle TV to the midwest state fairs.

And finally, thanks to Matt Lautner for puting on a great event. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment