Banner

Friday, February 17, 2012

Executive Sires Stops by Hawkeye Breeders!

I was fortunate to be able to stop by Hawkeye Breeders in Adel, IA. I looked at all of the bulls! It was a great opportunity to see all the popular bulls as well as the new sires for 2012! 

Some of the bulls I appreciated the most include I-80, Cornhusker, The Maine Man, Hard Whiskey, Night Trips, Walks Alone, Believe in Me, Medicine Man and Thriller!

In my humble opinion, I really think that Cornhusker was the most impressive bull at Hawkeye. I was impressed by his practicality and completeness! He was stout, sound, extremely big bodied and I thought he was exceptional in his hoof design and heel depth! He'll be a big time breeding bull!

Be sure to stop by Hawkeye and see the bulls!




No comments:

Post a Comment