Banner

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Streitmatter Show Cattle - Indiana

I got a chance to stop by Streitmatter Show Cattle in Indiana. Josh Streitmatter showed me around their beautiful farm. They've got quite a set of cows! For those that aren't familiar the Streitmatter brothers raised the most dominant show heifer in the nation this year that is being shown by the Chamberlin family in Indiana! I believe she's won 15 plus shows! With that being said Streitmatter Show Cattle has outdone themselves again this year! They've got an I-80 heifer that I like pretty dang well. For a lack of better words she's incredible! Look for that female along with the rest of their powerful calf crop in their fall sale!
 
Josh Streitmatter - 219.869.4625

Be sure to stop in! Those cattle are Anchorman Approved!
 
 Josh Streitmatter with the future boss of Streitmatter Show Cattle, David Streitmatter. They've got their Anchorman Approved Hats on!
 
 David Streitmatter is likin' the new Anchorman Swag!

I-80 Heifer Calf - She's big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment