Banner

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Anchorman Stops by Reimann Ranch - Ree Heights, South Dakota - Pics

I got a chance to run up to South Dakota for the afternoon yesterday and stop by Reimann Show Cattle in Ree Heights, South Dakota. Nick was very gracious and showed me around his operation. He's got 90 calves in his pasture sale and we spent a few hours out there looking! I've not seen a deeper set! I certainly haven't been through every sale but just on shear numbers and depth Nick's set has got to be the best I've seen! There's not many club calf sales that have 90 prospects so it was a unique opportunity to look at so many calves in one pasture! 

If you haven't been to Nick's place be sure to stop by! His sale is on September 19th and bids are due by dusk!

In particular he's got a group of flushmate steers and heifers that are full siblings to the 2011 Iowa State Fair Grand Champion Steer and the extremely popular A.I. Sire, Night Trips that are unmatched! They are sired by Monopoly and out of the 105 Donor owned by Reimann, Sullivan, and Martin! Those things are special!

And of course Nick has a few calves sired by a bull you might recognize named Heatwave that will blow your hair back!

Oh and there is a heifer up there that's a Mainetainer. Boys and girls you might want to check her out! I don't know if I've seen one better this fall! 

I highly recommend you stop by before the 19th and look!

Bid early and often!

Nick Reimann - 605-871-3642













No comments:

Post a Comment