Banner

Monday, March 18, 2013

2013 Ohio Beef Expo Recap - Semen Tank Winner Announcement!

I would like to thank everyone who stopped by the Executive Sires booth during the 2013 Ohio Beef Expo. We had a great weekend seeing many familiar faces and meeting many new customers and friends! I appreciate everyone who stopped by and checked out our line-up, picked up a catalog or purchased semen! Our new sires were extremely well received! 

I'd also like to thank Roger Patterson and my parents Joe & Pam Terembes for helping operate the booth this weekend! Without your help this weekend would not have been possible!

Executive Sires Booth at 2013 Ohio Beef Expo!

The Winner of the 2013 Ohio Beef Expo Semen Tank Giveaway courtesy of SEMENTANKS.com was 
Todd Shireman from Indiana!
Thanks to Todd for his 25 unit order of I Da Man and 20 unit order of No Worries!

Thank you as well to SemenTanks.com for their gracious support with this MVE XC Millenium Tank!



No comments:

Post a Comment