Banner

Monday, May 23, 2011

Greenbrier Cattle Co - Photos

Greenbrier Cattle Co.


Top Limousin Herd in America!


Barley Field at GCC!

John Deere Fans at GCC



I had the opportunity to stop by and deliver some Inside Track semen to Greenbrier Cattle Company in Culpepper, VA. GCC is home to one of the largest and best Limousin herds in America. These are just some photos I snapped around the farm as Manager Jeff Kaufman showed me around. I appreciate Jeff's confidence in Inside Track and I look forward to seeing the calves at GCC. As a side note be sure to look for GCC's fall female sale catalog. It is going to be a powerful set of Limousin and Lim-Flex females. The sale will be held at the prestigious Greenbrier Hotel and Resort in Lewisburg, West VA!

Thanks again to Jeff Kaufman and Greenbrier Cattle Co.

Contact Executive Sires for Inside Track semen!
434.962.3993

No comments:

Post a Comment