Banner

Friday, December 23, 2011

Stopped at Harwell Show Cattle in Florida!

I got a chance on the way back from Matt Crews' to stop at Russell Harwell's place in Polk City. It's always a pleasure to stop by and see his operation. I got to look at his new cooler that you can see in this photo off to the left in his show barn (white building). Russell showed me his fall born calves and I have to say WOW! He's got a powerful set. One calf in particular a Bojo heifer is incredible, I repeat incredible! They'll all be available on his online sale in a few months. Stay tuned for details! 
While I was at Russell's, Billy Brock and Brian Stallard stopped by and I was fortunate to be able to talk to them. Russell, Billy, and Brian have been great customers this year. I appreciate their business and I'm excited to see more from their operation's in the coming weeks when I head back to Florida in two weeks for the Florida Fat Steer Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment