Banner

Friday, February 8, 2013

From Cody Rice - West Virginia - Fundraiser

The Livestock Show Industry may always compete against each other, but in the moment when something is needed, We always see people come together. A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of going to the Virginia Jackpot show and working for Chris Atkins. There I met his wonderful mother, and I truly don't think I have met anyone any sweeter in all my travels. It has came to my attention, she must have heart surgery. The family is selling 50/50 tickets to help pay for her surgery in a time of need. I believe the price is 1 for $1.00 or 5 for $4.00. I ask all my Facebook friends to please take the time and send $1.00 to their family to help. I have over 2000 friends on here and I am sure $1.00 per person would sure make a difference!! In recent past, our Livestock Industry has came to together with benefit auctions to help a family in need, and I sincerely pray that everyone will take the time to send them $1.00 for a 50/50 ticket. I am sure you can search around your house and find $1.00 in loose change. Every dollar makes a difference. Please stand strong and help this fellow Livestock member in need! Kim MommaKim Atkins you are in our prayers. Please contact Chris Atkins on getting an address to send your $1.00 to. Chris's number is 540-683-0502

No comments:

Post a Comment