Banner

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Shane Blue's I Da Mans Live up to the Hype! They Look Great! Bred His Great Donor Mocha to I Da Man during our Stop!

Shane Blue's Dominant Donor - 
The Great Mocha!

I had heard from folks all across the midwest about Shane Blue's I Da Mans and in particular a I Da Man x Heatwave bull calf! They looked stellar!

While I stopped at Shane's his great Mocha donor who was Reserve National Champion in Louisville was ready to breed and he said what do ya think about I Da Man? I said sounds like the way to go after seeing his I Da Man's this year!

Interesting Fact - The Great Mocha was only beaten by one female and that was I Da Man's full sister the great Kelly donor owned by Isaiah Bridwell and Nick Reimann!

Thanks again to Shane for his I Da Man semen purchase!

I Da Man x Heatwave Bull 
Raised by Shane Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment