Banner

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

From Bushman Cattle Co - Utah - All time top selling heifer sired by I Da Man!

Bushman Cattle Co - Utah
Lot 3 - I Da Man Heifer

All time top selling female for their program at $9,000!

Text from Nathan Bushman: "Bushman Cattle Company reaches a new high and tops their sale with an I Da Man heifer selling for $9,000, double their last high selling calf that ended up winning the Utah State Fair! This is a testament of her quality because these are high prices for Utah/Idaho. Bushman Cattle Company is one of the leading club calf producers in the Western US... your source for great calves! I am excited to have more I Da Man and No Worries calves in 2015! I appreciate your posts and ads on my sale! Im excited to get more semen from you guys especially on Django and plan to put him on some great cows!"

I appreciate Nathan's continued usage of our sires. Congratulations to Nathan on a great sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment